Recruitment announcement: Project Officer
Position title: Project Officer (PO)
Duty station: Ha Noi
Duration of the contract: Long-term
ISMS is conducting a project on tobacco cessation in health care centers in HaNoi. The project aims to develop a scalable model for implementing evidence-based tobacco use treatment in health care settings in low middle-income countries such as Vietnam. ISMS is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Project Officer. The project officer will be responsible for the effective implementation of project, data recording and reporting of the activities. The PO reports to the principal investigator/project director and project manager. The position will be based in Hanoi, with periodic travel in Ha Noi as needed. Long-term contract is available.
1. Participate in developing project workplan (annual, quarterly plan) based on the project protocol.
2. Organize the implementation of project activities according to the project workplan: training, monitoring and supervision support, periodical data collection, research and evaluation.
3. Conduct field trips to the project sites: monitor project activities, provide technical support to project personnel.
4. Participate in data collection for evaluations studies: quantitative and qualitative interviews
5. Implement financial and logistics related activities of the project
6. Other tasks upon the principal investigator/project director and project manager request
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in public health, sociology or related social sciences;
- More than 02-year of experience working with projects on public health and development
- Good English speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Proven ability to deliver products within the deadlines, work with commitment and persistence;
- Good team work and independent work skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- In-country social and medical insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Retreat, outing, bonuses (national holidays)
- Trainings and promotion
- Trial period in 1 months with 85% salary
All applicants should send a cover letter, CV, copies of degrees, list of 3 references to Ms. Yen via email: email@example.com with subject “application to the project PO position” by 5pm, April 30, 2022.
In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
1) Explain why you are interested in joining ISMS; and
2) How your skills and experience will allow you to successfully carry out the job responsibilities as stated above.
Note: ISMS will contact suitable candidates only.